Encaustic Paintings

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Art - Full Musings




Out of my Head...straight from the Heart. As I begin this creative venture I hope to not only bring my images out into the world ..as if they were beings who had work to do and were tired of hiding under the bed and in the closet..but also to share, inspire and manifest through these images for the highest good for myself and others...

This watercolor is a favorite of mine. I did it many years ago when I gave myself a task of doing a watercolor a day and not letting my inner critic stop me in any way. No matter what it looked like initially, I gave myself over to taking each painting to an esthetic resolution that appealed to me.

"She Who Lets the Images go Freely " fits the intention I have loosely set for this blog.

I hope to post images on a regular basis as well as promote my personal art, as well as my classes and retreats as an art therapist and my various web sites.

All of the art posted on this site...is available for purchase as prints, cards as well as some of the originals...

Art fully yours....

No comments: