Encaustic Paintings

Monday, June 4, 2012

Some New SoulCollage® Cards

As usual, it has been quite a while since I have posted here.  I have to make more of an effort, because I want this blog to be current and relevant.  My problem, I feel I need to say something significant here.  So that holds me back as I wait for inspiration. So my new plan is just to post what I have been working on, whether or not I have inspiring words to go along with the posts.  Shorter, sweeter, and consistent posting.  

In that light, here are a series of SoulCollage® cards that I have made in the past month or so, in my ongoing SoulCollage® Inner Muse groups.  


 I am the one who is grounded, happy and balanced in my life. I am open to the blessings of the universe streaming down upon me.  I love my life and am at peace in my body.
I am the one who is comfortable in my body as it is.  I am safe, relaxed and transforming in my attitude to how I feel in my body, how I see myself and imagine others to see me. I am relaxed and visible.  
I am the one who finds time to slow down, take care of myself, and stretch into health. I am the one who finds sacred space, when I commit to doing good things for myself.  I open to healing with commitment to health.

Water- Element Series
I am the one who dives into the unconscious, who journeys with others as they explore the realm of myth, image and imagination.  I am the voyeur, the participant and the guide in the realm of the unconscious. 
          Fire - Element Series
I am the container for the Sacred Fire of Spirit and Light.  I am the space within, where spirit resides.
I need tending and care so as not to be out of control.  I live within and reside within all life.

I am the one who lives in joy, in accord with my instincts.  I find happiness all around me. I am open to the messages that come from nature and birds are my spirit guide. 

So for today, that is all, I hope to post more soon. Enjoy the images.  Ciao...

No comments: