Encaustic Paintings

Monday, December 27, 2010

Half way through the Holly- Daze- Blessings


This holiday season has been very stress free for me, my goal was simplicity and joy.  I found that experience in the process of baking a different kind of cookie daily for the week leading up to Christmas, adding to my Italian cookie repertoire.  
Biscotti, Zelletti and Pizzelle

                        Here are two photos of my pizzelle - the second one filled with cannoli filling

Now that Christmas is past, things are slowing down and I am hoping to find some time to do some art making as well as preparing a bit for our Mandala Workshop on January 9th.

So, I am taking the time to send blessings to whoever reads this, but sharing this drawing that I did way back in 1994.  I call this the Blessing Angel, who showers blessings, Peace and compassion to the earth on a daily basis.  
May blessings present themselves in the simple pleasures of life shared deeply and creatively to all of you.
                                                       Prismacolor Pencil on paper 1994
                                                                      Earth Blessings

No comments: